Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One more supply not listed

Our supply list does not list an extra set of clothes. Please send an extra set of clothes for your child in a ziploc bag with their name on the outside of the bag. Most students will need these clothes at some point in kindergarten. They may not have a bathroom accident but someone may spill their milk or get wet and muddy outside. This makes everyones day much better when we can have them change in to a set of their own clothes ready and waiting for them at school-just in case.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyla is very excited! We got our postcard today and love the new blog! Can't wait to see your new classroom. Kyla said to tell you that she loves you. :)

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kyla! I am so excited about you being my big helper this year. I think the blog is going to be great. I can't update it from school but that's really not that big of a deal. I will see you all soon!

Post a Comment