Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog updates!

I love blogging! Tonight I added information on the all about me page. I also added several other pages. The word wall page and the homework page will be updated as homework and the word wall are added into our kindergarten routine. I also posted a link to the lunch menus so you can always check and see what the cafeteria is serving. This is especially helpful if you have a picky eater or you would like to see what you are having if you come and visit us for lunch one day. The newsletter page will be updated weekly. This page will give you an insight to what is coming up for the week. I added a supply list. The supplies listed are the beginning of the year supplies each student needs to bring. There are also some optional classroom supplies you might like to purchase.

Thanks for reading our blog!

Mrs. Ward

0 comments:

Post a Comment